- 1-2 lbs of Shrimp
- 1/2 cup Sambuca
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 TB Butter
- Diced Shallots (or Green Onions)
- Chopped Rosemary
- Black Pepper
- Marinade Shrimp in Sambuca, Olive Oil
- Add in chopped Rosemary & Black Pepper to taste
- Wrap shrimp in thinly sliced Prosciutto and skewer 3-4 per skewer
- Pre-heat sauté pan and add 1 TB Butter & 1 TB Olive Oil
- Add to pan diced Shallots (or Green Onions) and sauté for 1-2 minutes
- Add Shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes per side to crisp Prosciutto and maintain tenderness of shrimp
*Can marinade for only 30 minutes or up to a few hours.
Most importantly, make sure to do a shot or two of chilled Sambuca along the way! ?